Top 7 DevOps Programming Languages to explore in 2022
One of the primary benefits of DevOps is operational automation, but it necessitates strong programming and scripting skills on the part of engineers.
Previously, IT companies faced significant challenges in providing optimal services with agility and accuracy. However, the incorporation of DevOps has simplified this process and resulted in a number of solutions that IT companies can use to deliver engaging services and products seamlessly.
DevOps technologies have grown in popularity in recent years due to their ability to bring together all functions of an organisation and provide reliable software with higher quality and faster delivery. One of the primary benefits of DevOps is operational automation, but it necessitates strong programming and scripting skills on the part of engineers.
Because programming languages are used in the core development of DevOps systems, it is correct to say that DevOps professionals must be familiar with the programming languages that can be used in these systems. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the top programming languages for DevOps professionals to learn in 2022.
1. Python: Python is a great choice for DevOps operations. It is primarily used as a coding language and is more user-friendly than other similar-level languages. The idea behind DevOps is to introduce automation that can improve overall performance. Python integration can reduce reliance on manual labour and effectively and seamlessly automate processes.
3. Ruby: Ruby is very similar to Python, but it has several advantages. Because it is an interpreted language, it is simple enough to use in a wide range of industrial applications. This feature allows Ruby to create and implement the scripts required for DevOps processes easily. The programming language is widely used in web development and is an important component in infrastructure management.
4. C/C++: C/C++ are traditional programming languages that serve as the foundation for a number of critical technologies. It has several advantages over other languages, including greater agility and faster implementation. C is a traditional low-level programming language, whereas C++ is a superset of C with object-oriented features on top.
5. SQL: Structured Query Language is a coding language used primarily for storing, manipulating, and querying data in relational databases. The language has been around for a long time and is mostly used in DevOps contexts due to its container support capabilities. SQL is supported by a server that runs LinuxOS, whereas containers can be developed and run on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
6. PHP: PHP, which stands for Hypertext Preprocessor, is a server-side scripting language primarily used for web-based applications. PHP provides a number of libraries and is used as a web-based scripting interpreter on Linux servers. It can manage all internal systems through to the final stage of implementation.
7. Java: it is one of the most widely used programming languages on the market. Implementing Java in DevOps shortens the application development lifecycle. It also can become operational as soon as the code is completed. Its adaptability makes it ideal for platform creation activities.
For more such content, visit: https://bit.ly/2XkTP0P