NTT DATA announces AI Hackathon at TechGig Code Gladiators
NTT DATA opens its AI Hackathon on TechGig Code Gladiators. This hackathon will bring together developers and technology enthusiasts from around the world to create innovative healthcare solutions.
NTT DATA, a global leader in digital business and IT services, has announced the NTT DATA AI Hackathon as part of TechGig Code Gladiators, the world’s biggest coding competition. The registrations for the same are now open.
This hackathon will bring together developers and Artificial Intelligence technology enthusiasts from around the world to create innovative healthcare solutions. Despite recent advances, AI technologies still have enormous potential in the areas of healthcare access, early disease detection, and patient support for disease management. The NTT DATA AI Hackathon aims at developing robust solutions for such real-world problems that the healthcare industry faces.
Participants in this hackathon will concentrate on AI applications for:
- Primary care
- Early disease detection
- Patient support for disease management
- Access to the right healthcare
- Emotional support
The 3-round hackathon is now accepting registrations. Here are the basic details that every participant must know.
- The first round is an MCQ round. Participants have to answer multiple-choice questions in this round. Once they clear this round, they can take part in the second round.
- The second round is the main hackathon round where participants will be given a real-life healthcare problem statement and asked to submit an AI-based solution. The hackathon round will end in 62 days, i.e., on June 2nd, 2022.
- Since both, the first and the second round, are open, the participants are suggested to complete the first round as soon as possible so that they can have maximum time in hand to write the solution for the hackathon round.
- The third (last) round will be the presentation round which will be open for those techies who advance to the next round. They will be required to submit a working model of their solution in the final round which will happen in the last week of July 2022, just before the grand finale of TechGig Code Gladiators.
- The hackathon winner and two runners-up will be awarded prizes during the grand finale.
So, don’t wait up and register now!