5 Best mobile app development tools for iOS & Android
There are a range of mobile app development tools available in the market today that developers can leverage to build feature-packed, functional and visually appealing apps. These days creating an app does not require huge investments because of these software development tools that make the development process more streamlined, cost effective and efficient. Here we have covered the top mobile app development tools used by developers today.
Xamarin is a popular mobile app development tool for native app development. It leverages business logic layers as well as data access available on all platforms. It is used to build iOS and Android apps.
- It is a mono framework that facilitates communication with the API of the smartphone
- Xamarin Component Store consists of UI controls, cross-platform libraries, as well as third party libraries
- It tends to generate fewer bugs and therefore provides faster time to market
- It enables application indexing and deep linking
- Platform-specifics enable consumption functionality that’s available on specific platforms
Ionic is a HTML5 based mobile app development framework. It is extensively used for building hybrid mobile apps. It is a great tool to develop mobile apps leveraging web technologies such as CSS, HTML5, etc.
- It is 100% free and open source project
- Ability to develop progressive web and native mobile apps for all app store
- It offers robust tools and services to develop highly interactive apps
- It allows web developer to develop apps for all popular app stores with a single code base
It is a cross-platform SDK. It enables cost-effective design, development, and deployment. It enables developers to offer the best UX across all devices.
- New enabler classes for rendering
- Parser and compiler have been optimised
- It offers support for opaque Private Keys
- Support for IPv6 and dual mode networks
- Workarounds for Buggy SSL Servers
- Developers can write code in HTML5
- It can be translated using tool like PhoneGap
- It is an important tool for developing native apps
- It is supported on WebKit browsers
- It allows capability for optimum compatibility
- Wide support for animations
It is a full-stack mobile app development platform for advanced client-side development. It is based on modern web standards and provides highly modular app development solutions.
- It works flawlessly with AngularJS
- Develop cross-platform web apps
- Allows jQuery DataSource component for easy data-binding